Stores OperativeHambleContractWe are actively seeking a number of people to work for a Warehouse and Logistics company based in Hamble on a contract basis.This positon...
Stores Keeper London Gatwick
Carbon60 have an exciting new permanent position for a Stores Keeper to work in London Gatwick Airport.
As a stores keeper in London Gatwick airport you will be responsible for the general day to day running of the aviation stores and responsible for the efficient and reliable service given to both internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate would have previously worked in a similar environment with a good understanding of aerospace and aviation.
Stores Keeper Duties:
- Ensure work place is clean and tidy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO9002 standards - beneficial
- Prepare goods in and dispatch documents
- Picking, packing and storage of components
- Parts inventory and transportation
Company Benefits Include:
- Private Health Insurance
- 24 Days Holiday
- Bonus' available
- Shift allowance and overtime allowance
Summary of position details:
- Start: ASAP
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25-31k Per Annum DOE
- Shift: 4 on 4 off nights
- Hours: 40 per week
For more information regarding the Stores Keeper position based in Gatwick, please call Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.