We're looking for a P6 Planner for an ongoing contract role in Keynsham, Bristol. Applicants must be willing to go through security clearance and be...
Project Planner to support project management office with complex scheduling and administration of their projects and work packages based in Dorset with excellent career progression
This company is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea. Their production facility is on-site and they are proud to be supporting British
Main responsibilities of Project Planner
- Project planner/Project Control
- Responsible for providing project administration support
- Work within Project/Programme Management processes and guidelines
- Analyse data, explain trends and highlight potential issues
- Develop reporting output from the project and work package risk registers.
- Manage project Sharepoint Areas.
Requirements of Project Planner
- Primavera/MS Project
- Previous project management/administration experience
- Production of reporting data for projects.
- Analyse and present complex data, manipulate data and transfer it between applications.
- MS Excel & MS Project advanced level
- MS PowerPoint & MS SharePoint intermediate level
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Project Planner in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.