Test Engineer Our client are a developer of Air Traffic Management Solutions. They are looking for 2 Test Engineers to join their testing team to...
Carbon60 are actively seeking a highly flexible person to handle the administration for a growing company in the Southampton area. The job offers a lot of variety with many tasks to be undertaken but relatively low volume of each and the chance to grow with the company.
Key elements of the role include:
- Book keeping on Sage, posting invoices, expenses, payments, bank reconciliations etc.
- Accounts reporting including downloading to excel and spreadsheet manipulation.
- Purchase order generation on the business system and sending these out via email, expediting delivery to ensure deliveries arrive on time and managing delivery paperwork, booking receipt and invoices on the accounts/purchase ordering system and setting up payments for authorisation.
- Factory works order documentation.
- Organising the logistics for shipping parts around the globe.
- Personnel administration including booking times to jobs, processing expenses.
- Organising facility maintenance jobs.
- Reception / telephone (we have integrated modern communications so receive few traditional landline calls, but these when received need to be appropriately directed possibly around the globe and not many visitors but again they need handling effectively).
- Organisation of travel, postage, couriers etc.
- Secretarial and other duties.
- Filing all documents electronically.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English GCSE all at level C or above.
- Accounts Graduate or AAT (Accountancy Technicians) qualified or equivalent, or able to demonstrate ability to pick things up quickly and wanting to study for CIMA/AAT.
- Experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Experience on Sage 50 accounts would be an advantage but not critical as training will be given.
- Personnel administration
- Touch typing
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.