Role SCCM EngineerDuration Initial 3 monthsRate Market rateLocation BracknellClient Large Retailer ResponsibilitiesThe position for a SCCM Infrastructure Engineer is based within the Infrastructure and Security...
Client - Leading Retailer
Location - Bracknell
Role - Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
Duration - Initial 3 months
We're looking for a Scheduling Engineer to join a highly respected organisation to work as part of a team to deliver automation and deployment of development, test and production environments for a range of projects. The successful candidate will lead complex solution delivery for IT projects, working with in-house development teams and/or third parties to design, develop and implement infrastructure solutions.
- IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
- IBM Workload Scheduler (IWS)
Day to day responsibilities:
- Support the tooling stack to ensure it it maintained and in vendor support
- TWS/IWS monitoring
- TWS/IWS troubleshooting
- TWS/IWS housekeeping
- Configuration management, data quality review, licence utilisation review.
- Provide application team support to collate target application detail for scheduling requirements and changes
- Provide project support to design and develop complex batch schedules
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience managing an enterprise deployment of IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
- Experience managing an enterprise deployment of IBM Workload Scheduler (IWS)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.