NDT L2 TechnicianHounslow, MiddlesexCarbon60 are currently looking for an NDT Level 2 Technician to work in a permanent position based in Middlesex.As a qualified Level...
NDT SpecialistBroughton, Flintshire
Carbon60 are currently looking for an NDT specialist to work a 12 month contract based in Broughton, Flintshire.
The successful candidate would have experience in Non Destructive Testing of aircraft materials including composite and metallic.
As an NDT specialist you will be required to perform checks on in-house NDT instrumentation, support external and internal audits and maintain personal approvals in accordance with business requirements and regulations.
- EN4179/Level 2 qualification in Eddy Currents and Ultrasonic
- Experience in testing and inspection of Composite and Metallic materials
- Aircraft manufacturing or relevant technical apprenticeship served
- Educated to HNC/HND
Summary of contract details;
- Role: Non Destructive Testing Specialist
- Start: ASAP
- Contract Length: 12 Months
- Shift: Double Days OR Nights (Some weekend work required)
- Rate: £26.50 per hour LTD + shift premium
- Location: Broughton, Flintshire
Limited company contractors must hold Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances.
For more information regarding the NDT specialist role, please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.