Orbital Welder Shift work Stevenage Our client, a major and internationally operating Aerospace engineering company are looking for a skilled Orbital welder to carry out...
Orbital Welder - Shift work
Our client, a major and internationally operating Aerospace engineering company are looking for a skilled Orbital welder to carry out work to the highest standard of quality on spacecraft propulsion pipes.
- Orbital Welding - TiG welding with materials including titanium (1/8" to 3/8") and stainless (1/4 ")
- Ability to work from drawings and electronic work instructions
- Fitting, bonding, general assembly
- Experience of working to specific methods and procedures
- Ability to work in confined spaces above floor level on gantries
- Demonstrable, professional experience as an orbital welder.
- Candidates must come from a precision engineering background, preferred industries are;
- High end motorsport
- High end medical devices
- Other high end precision engineering
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.