Quality EngineerBedfordshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to work with a global manufacturing business based in Bedfordshire. The Quality Engineer will join a...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to work with a global manufacturing business based in Bedfordshire.
The Quality Engineer will join a small quality team and will be responsible for the quality of the manufacturing process, dealing with customer issues and conducting root cause analysis. This role will also involve running continuous improvement projects.
- Dealing with customer related issues using problem-solving methods and investigations
- Support production and recommend opportunities to drive continuous quality improvement
- Work with lab technicians to identify root causes to problems/issues
- Writing SOPs, creating control plans
- Ensure product compliance and correct measurements, primarily using a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Maintaining documentation to support ISO9001 or other relevant standards
- Providing data and quality documents for reports
Education & Qualifications:
- Educated in a relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience with problem solving tools and methodologies
- Previously worked to a relevant standard (ISO, BRC, TS16949 etc.)
- Experience of manufacturing processes
- Experience with FMEA and PFMEA would be desirable
- Internal Audit
- Six Sigma green belt
- Dealing with customers
This Quality Engineer position is an opportunity to join a large manufacturing business. The role will allow the successful Quality Engineer to further develop quality related skills, as well as cross-train in other areas of Quality. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.