Carbon60 is currently looking for a B1 Licenced Engineer who is type rated on the ATR 72 212A for a long term contract position at...
B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (Airbus or Boeing)Basel, Switzerland
Carbon60 are looking for experienced B1 and B2 EASA licensed engineers with type ratings on either Airbus or Boeing aircraft to reinforce the large aircraft maintenance team in Basel, Switzerland.
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on an aircraft in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instruction of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations.
- Work under the instructions of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations to ensure that, as a team, all project plan milestones are met
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Leader Technicians and assume responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the agreed targets and milestones are respected
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations and transferred to the company working documentation
- Ensure that his worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Leader Technicians and/or the Supervisor Aircraft Operations is informed in case further work is required
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- Apply acquired skills and actively contribute in continuous improvement
- When workload requires or upon Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
- Plus many more
- Two to three years' experience as Aircraft Technician within an aviation environment
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and project plans
- Holder of a full B1 or B2 license preferred with Type Rating(s) on Airbus and/or Boeing products
- Technical degree (BTS / Associate Degree / 1-2 years study in a professional / technical area)
- PC literate with MS packages
- Proficiency in SAP (IMRO)
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken); any other language is beneficial
- Ability to work / carry out maintenance tasks without constant supervision
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
For more information regarding the Permanent EASA B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer positions available in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter Office.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.