Warehouse OperativeHoniton, DevonCarbon60 have a new opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to work an ongoing contract based in Honiton, Devon. You will be working for...
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a Stock controller is to work with the Warehouse Operations teams to assist with locating stock and maintaining inventory accurately and to a high standard.
Working hours will be 07:00-19:00 4 days on / 4 days off.
- Assist with locating all stock units from Bin Shelves into main stock locations accurately.
- Maintain a tidy and well organised warehouse.
- Assist with all routine stock management tasks
- Assist with maintaining stores stock levels.
- Assist Operations Executives with stock checking and other tasks as required.
- Assist other departments with stock queries
- Problem solving ability including use of own initiative and common sense
- Self-motivated with a common sense approach and the ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to multi task, work to deadlines and succeed in a busy environment.
- 20 days holiday
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.