Interested in working as a Java Developer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
This role requires a candidate who is able to work in an Agile Scrum environment and demonstrate the ability to fulfil the below requirements over 2 week stints.
The primary role of the Java Developer is: * To conceive, write and maintain software program code.
- Translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application * To contribute to and support the design of software components (as appropriate to the assignment). * To compose and manage supporting software materials required for development (such as data, graphics, user interface etc.) * To contribute to estimates for development work with ideas and based on technical experience. The tasks appropriate to this role will be carried out in accordance with departmental development processes and standards.
- Experience of modern Front-End and Back-End Web development
- Angular 8 * Java 8 * Spring
- GIS development experience * Web Mapping Servers experience * OpenLayers 4+ * PostgreSQL
- GeoServer * Keycloak * Maven * Agile / Scrum
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.