Role SCCM EngineerDuration Initial 3 monthsRate Market rateLocation BracknellClient Large Retailer ResponsibilitiesThe position for a SCCM Infrastructure Engineer is based within the Infrastructure and Security...
Role - SCCM Engineer
Duration - Initial 3 months
Rate - Market rate
Location - Bracknell
Client - Large Retailer
The position for a SCCM Infrastructure Engineer is based within the Infrastructure and Security - End User Compute team (EUC) part of IT department. The team are responsible for the strategy, design and development of End User Computing for Head Office, distribution and branch sites. We are looking for a SCCM Engineer to join the team to support in the delivery of a project that looks to apply 3rd party patches to our Windows laptops using Ivanti Patch Management & SCCM.
Essential experience and technical / business skills:
- Administering and supporting SCCM 1610
- Experienced in application packaging
- Active Directory account administration and Group Policy configuration
- Ability to translate business requirements into project requirements
- Ability to communicate/translate technology to non-technical customers/users
- Ability to work with subject matter experts to complement your own knowledge
- Experience of working with third parties/suppliers
Desirable experience and technical / business skills:
- Experience of working in the Retail sector
- Experience of delivering project work
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.