B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (Airbus or Boeing)Basel, SwitzerlandCarbon60 are looking for experienced B1 and B2 EASA licensed engineers with type ratings on either Airbus...
Mechanical Engineer Surrey, England
Carbon60 have an exciting opportunity available for an unlicensed mechanical engineer to work a permanent position based in Surrey, England.
As a mechanical engineer you will be working for a global business aviation company who provide maintenance and management of jet services including both rotary and fixed wing aircraft. The mechanical engineer position is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career whilst supporting a mixed fleet of aircraft in a base maintenance and hangar environment.
The successful candidate must have;
- Minimum of 2 years' practical experience supporting engineering operations
- Hold an NVQ L3 or above in a relevant discipline
- Scheduled maintenance and defect rectification experience
- Be able to support aircraft modification requirements
- Working knowledge of Part 145 regulations
- A desire to develop a career in aviation maintenance.
Summary of details;
- Role: Unlicensed Mechanical Engineer
- Start: ASAP
- Length: Permanent
- Location: Surrey
- Salary: DOE
- Hours: 40 per week as standard
Company Benefits Include;
- Private Healthcare
- Smart Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Travel Insurance
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
To be able to apply for the position, the candidate must be able to provide;
- Up to date CV
- Proof of right to work in the UK/ID
- EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety certificates
For more information regarding the Mechanical Engineer role based in Surrey, please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.