Compliance Manager Compliance Manger required for Aviation company based in Gloucestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and well established and growing company. Duties...
Job title: Mechanical and Electrical Compliance Officer
Hours: 37 hours a week
Location: Borough Hall, MK42 9AP
Salary: £29.00 - £33.00 p/h LTD
Contract: September 2018 - December 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical and Electrical Compliance Officer to join the Bedford team!
- Be able to manage and coordinate all servicing contracts and Mechanical & Electrical planned preventative maintenance
- To engage with internal and external stakeholders
- To support in the coordination, delivery and marketing of the school 'buy back' service
- To develop service level standards that support in the delivery of key objectives
What we are looking for?
- Must hold HNC / HND in mechanical and / or electrical related environment or equivalent
- Have a post qualification experience in similar role
- Member of CIBSE or working towards the status
- Must have experience in coordinating and managing the delivery of M&E services
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Jordan on 01296 311423 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.