Electrician Required in the Oldham area of Greater Manchester, must be a qualified Electrician to either NVQ / City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition....
Are you a qualified electrician with experience of installing or modifying control system hardware? We are currently working with a water technologies company who is offering an opportunity for a time-served electrician to join their team at their site in Peterborough.
The main the electrician will carry out include:
- Installation of PLC control panels onto the large fleet of skid-mounted water treatment equipment
- Installation of instrumentation, 415VAC power panels, drives and required cabling and conduit
- Working from technical drawings with limited supervision
- Inspection and testing
The successful electrician would have the following:
- City and Guilds 17th Edition
- JIB Gold Card or ECS Card
- Electrical experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers, SCADA cabinets and/or Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- C&G 2391 Test and Inspection certificate is highly desirable
- Experience working within industrial environments
- Experience working within the water industry highly beneficial but not obligatory
This position will be on a six-month fixed term contract basis. Our client is looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible so apply today to be considered.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.