Thermal Insulation Engineers required for large industrial site in the West Yorkshire area. You should have previous experience:StrippingApplying in a safe, competent mannerLagging industrial pipework...
Client: Leading British Retailer Role: Product Engineer
Location: Bracknell Duration: 3 month contract
You will be responsible for delivery of work across Analysis, Development and Testing, within IT Delivery. Contributing to the delivery of new products or solutions. This Practitioner Role is crucial to the supporting the delivery of the Client's Business Strategies. The Product Engineer will utilise new and innovative tools methods and techniques to optimise delivery of Value to business.
- Is experienced in surfacing and resolving challenges and impediments. The Product Engineer will be confident in constructively challenging others to optimise solutions to maximise efficiency and increase value delivered to the Business through IT Delivered Solutions.
- The Product Engineer has good problem solving skills and creative flexible approaches.
- You are a skilled practitioner in your core discipline and are actively learning other skills to build your capability.
- Confident in challenging requirements and solutions to maximise efficiency and increase value. Has the gravitas to challenge and question senior stakeholder across IT and the commercial teams.
- Good understanding of Retail IT Delivery in a Lean & Agile Environment
- Typically 2-5 years' experience of Delivering solutions in an IT Delivery Environment
- Has good experience of the delivery of complex Business projects involving cross-functional expertise with a technology component
Required Technical Expertise
Knowledge and familiarity of
- Google Cloud
- Business Objects
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position, the please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.