I am looking for a Helpdesk Operator to work for a leading FM Contractor in Shefford. This is an exciting position to work for an...
I am looking for a Helpdesk Operator to work for a leading FM Contractor in Shefford. This is an exciting position to work for an industry leader and will go from temp to perm for the right candidate.
Primarily you will be required to provide an efficient day to day helpdesk support service and your duties will include
- Day to day helpdesk duties including call answering, updating of helpdesk system, chasing closure of planned and reactive maintenance and record keeping.
- General administration tasks
- Assisting Management with any administrative and reactive tasks required
- Monitor and maintain the helpdesk system to ensure records are updated and maintained.
- Manage supplier invoices through systems as required to ensure timely payment.
- Monitor and maintain filing systems, both paper based and electronic.
- Liaising with Subcontractors/Suppliers to collate paperwork and invoices.
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be IT literate with experience in Excel
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- Be customer focused with proven customer care skill.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and career opportunities will be available for candidates with ambitions to progress with an international company.
To discuss this exciting Helpdesk Operator role in Shefford in more detail or to assess your career aspirations, please press the APPLY button and forward your cv.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.