Project ManagerCarbon60 are recruiting a Project Manager for a well-known Facilities Management company based in Whitley and Swanick, Hampshire.The Project Manager will be involved in...
Client: Leading British Retailer
Role: Product Manager
Location: Central London
Start: ASAP (Essential)
Contract: End of April
Rate: £550 + per day
We're looking for an experienced Product Management Specialist who can help with transformation, developing and scaling teams.
Our client has 15+ Product Owners with a broad range of skills and experience within Product Management and they're looking for a Product Evangelist who can develop and inspire Product Owners across the programme to be the top their game.
- Proven Product or Project Management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and / or media products
- Experience of delivering features across mobile, app and in store devices and technologies
- Team Leadership
- Excellent numeric, analytic and communication skills
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position, then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.