Contracts AdministratorSet in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within...
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a Contracts Administrator is to assist the Support Contracts team with the management of customer Power by the Hour and Lease contracts ensuring on time delivery in accordance with contractual agreed terms. To develop good relationships with suppliers and customers in order to maximise revenues without compromising customer service.
37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
- Source aircraft spare parts in accordance with customer's requirements
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Process quotes and sales orders
- Assist management and undertake projects as requested
- Assist with the Support Contracts department administration
- Microsoft office proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Preferably previous working experience in an administrative role
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to recognise priority requirements and react accordingly.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.