Business Development Manager North, UKCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a growing valve and flow control engineering business based near...
Senior Developer - 9 months contract
As a Senior Developer you will work as part of an agile software team designing, building, validating and maintaining systems used by utility companies worldwide in the management and distribution of electricity.
- Develop new Advanced Smart Applications and help migrate existing systems to micro-service architecture.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Technical Managers to understand user requirement and design and develop applications to meet customer needs.
- Work closely with customers and project engineers to Identify issues and improve code quality
- Work well as part of a team or independently, showing initiative when overcoming obstacles
- Display a natural ability to learn.
- Able to improve product quality displaying strong refactoring skills.
- Implement automated unit tests and scenario tests to ensure release quality.
- Must have proven experienced of Angular & HTML 5
- Experience in use of Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory as part of configuration management and software delivery / deployment
- Experience in all or some of the following technical skills
- CppUnit, Junit or similar
- Linux operating systems
- Interprocess communication (TCP/IP, UDP), Multithreading programming
- RESTful services, Web Sockets, Web Application development
- Open Source Software (Apache HTTP Server, Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, Kubernetes, Jboss)
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Power Analysis or other degree with relevant experience
- Experience working in software development methodologies (Scrum/KanBan)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.