We're currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for a 3 month contract role in Tomatin, Inverness.Key Responsibilities:Monthly value and cost reporting, change, cost &...
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm (37 hours a week)
Location: Priory House, SG17 5TQ
Salary: £33.38 PAYE / £41.56 LTD
Contract: October 2018 - January 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the Central Bedfordshire Central Team!
- Responsible for managing two personnel
- Will report to the commercial manager
- Will set cost targets
- Manage the monthly application for payment
- Advise the team on commercial issues
What we are looking for?
- NEC3 Experience
- Highways quantity surveying
- NEC main option C experience
- Degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Chartered membership of the RICS (MRICS)
If you're interested in the role please apply or call Jordan on 01296 311423 to discuss the role further
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.