Painting Operative Long term opportunity starting immediately. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Painting Operative to start in Stoke-On-Trent and ST postcode area, carrying...
Job title: Highways Operative
Hours: 7:00am - 3:00pm (37 hrs - Monday to Friday)
Location: Southcote Road Depot - BH1 3SH
Salary: £10.65 PAYE / £13.26 LTD p/h
Contract: October 2018 - March 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Highways Operative to join the Bournemouth Borough Council Team!
Be able to undertake the following maintenance works:
- Kerb Laying
- Footway and Carriageway construction
- Block paving
- Brickwork to manholes
- Routine gully emptying
What we are looking for?
- NVQ 2 in highways Maintenance or Similar (not essential)
- New Roads and Streetworks act (NRSWA) Qualification (operative) Essential
- Valid Driving licence (essential)
- Valid Large Goods Vehicle Licence (preferred)
If this role is of interest to you then please Apply or contact Jordan on 01296 311423 to discuss the role further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.