Graduate Electronic Design Engineer In this role you will be involved in a broad range of electronic hardware developments, working on a selection of Military...
Graduate Electronic Design Engineer
In this role you will be involved in a broad range of electronic hardware developments, working on a selection of Military & Aerospace projects that contribute directly to the success of the business and its customers.
- Design, Implement and Test embedded electronic products
- Perform and understand Hardware Integration and Verification
- Gain knowledge and experience of engineering tools and processes
- Get involved in the development and management of product requirements
- Report verbally on progress and produce clear, concise written documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree (Minimum 2:1) in Electronic Engineering, or similar with significant electronics development modules
- Good understanding of computer architectures and embedded systems
- Good creative, problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the technology and its use in Military & Aerospace applications
- Desire to develop engineering skills in high-speed board & programmable logic design
- Ability to contribute effectively to team-working and group discussions
- Ability to establish and achieve personal deadlines and contribute to meeting project timescale
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.