Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Mobile)Carbon60 are recruiting a skilled Maintenance Engineer for a very well-known UK organisation based in the Guildford area. The client are a...
Job title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Abingdon Oxford OX13 6BD
Salary: £18.00 p/h charge rate
Contract: October 2018 - November 2018
Hours: Monday to Friday (8:00am to 17:00pm)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join the Abingdon team!
- Monitoring and carrying out operation and maintenance
- Estimates and quotations
- provide specialist advice
- monitoring maintenance carried out by contract
- installation of electrical system
What we are looking for?
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important prerequisite of the role
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
If this role is of interest please Apply or contact Jordan on 01296 311423 to discuss the role further
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.