Production Technician Honiton Area, Devon Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a number of production technicians to work a contract position based in Honiton,...
Honiton Area, Devon
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a number of production technicians to work a contract position based in Honiton, Devon.
As a production technician you will be working for a company who design and manufacture vehicles for the Ministry of Defence. Working in the production workshop, you will be a part of the assembly line creating high spec, multi-terrain vehicles used for defence, marine and rescue services.
- Assembly and sub assembly of components and vehicles
- Read and follow technical engineering drawings and instruction
- Maintain tools and equipment and report any damage to the senior technician
- Work to meet quality standards and procedures
- Excellent team work, communication and literacy/numeracy skills
- NVQ in motor vehicle repairs or recognised equivalent
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Consciousness of time pressures
Contract details in summary;
Length: 6 Months+
Location: Honiton area, Devon
Rate: £11 per hour PAYE
Hours: Base hours of 40 per week
Shift: Monday - Friday
Overtime: Paid at time and a half over standard 40 hours. Available though not guaranteed.
Due to the location of the role, the successful candidate must have access to transport.
For more information on this role, please call Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or send your CV application through the website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.