Handyperson with carpentry experience required for contract work in the Llandaff area of Cardiff.Job Duties:General carpentry/handy person services within a large range of commercial buildingsHanging...
Job Title: Handyperson
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £12.00 p/h
Contract: ASAP - December 2018
Location: Mobile role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mobile Handyperson to work in and around Southampton in various sited.
- Complete maintenance task set out by the Site Manager/Supervisor
- Operating MEWP and Forklift as directed
- Installing and dismantling pasma/stair towers (training provided)
- Complete all paperwork to expected standard
- Responsible for care and proper use of maintenance equipment and tools
What we are looking for?
- Semi-skilled would be an advantage
- Experience in building work would be an advantage
- General awareness of Health & Safety regulation
- Valid full driving licence
If you are interested in this role then please Apply or contact Jordan on 01296 311423 to discuss the role further
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.