RF Test Technician:Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and...
RF Systems Engineer
A position for a RF Systems Engineer is available for our client based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will demonstrable post-graduate experience in Communications System Engineering, as well as having methodical approach to the work with sufficient commitment and drive to see the task through even where adverse conditions are encountered.
- Experience of working direct with customers and will be able to demonstrate a capability of presenting ideas and concepts to the customer.
- The ability to efficiently organise and co-ordinate their work with the ability to provide innovative solutions and to communicate them.
Specific Tasks to be undertaken:
- End-to-end communications RF system design and development
- Payload systems
- Ground terminal system design
- System design studies
- RF systems performance analysis
- System specification development
- System sub-element specification
- RF System test strategy development and Validation, Verification and Test plan documentation
- RF Interfaces
- Functional interfaces with Management Segment, modems and complex antenna systems.
RF system design and implementation, digital and analogue communications, communications protocols, RF system performance analysis, spread spectrum techniques, payload systems design and analysis, system and sub-system specification writing, requirements management and tracing.
SATCOM systems (spacecraft and/or ground terminals), Military systems (networks and applications), Multiple Access Protocols, DAMA, Modem systems, RF systems.
PC literate, Microsoft Office.
OpNet, HP Advanced Design System, Visual Basic, NetViz, DOORS
Good honours degree in Engineering/Electronics/Science/Mathematics.
Team player, organised, communicative and determined with the ability to work on their own initiative.
Should you be interested on this opportunity please contact Denise Simao on or on +44 (0) 2392 705 540. Please note: You will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.