Carbon60 has a new opportunity for a number of experienced B1 Licensed Engineers to work a contract position based in Southend on Sea, Essex with...
Sheet Metal Technician Basel, Switzerland
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a Sheet Metal Technician to work in a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
In order to reinforce the Sheet Metal Shop in Basel, Switzerland we are currently looking for a Sheet Metal Technician to be responsible for performance and maintenance tasks to meet requirements as set by the company.
- Repairing or replacing parts and minor modifications as required
- Performing preventive measures for safeguarding the machinery
- Efficiently manage time to ensure task completion
- Technical education or apprenticeship ideally from an aviation background
- Experience of minor repair on aircraft
- Skills in fabrication of trim and forming of parts
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Fluent in English (additional language is a plus)
- Basic level of computer skills
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Competitive Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the Sheet Metal Technician Permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or click apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.