Sheet Metal Shop Workshop Technician Basel, SwitzerlandCarbon60 have an exciting new position for a Sheet Metal Shop Workshop Technician to work in a permanent position...
Sheet Metal Technician
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a Sheet Metal Technician to work in a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
In order to reinforce the Sheet Metal Shop in Basel, Switzerland we are currently looking for a Sheet Metal Technician to be responsible for performance and maintenance tasks to meet requirements as set by the company.
- Repairing or replacing parts in accordance with the relevant document and standard JBSL procedures
- Repairing, performing minor modification on aircraft in accordance with the relevant documents
- Performing preventive measures for safeguarding the machinery against any kind of degradation on a regular basis
- Work actively and in good intelligence according internal/external regulations
- Maintaining overall cleanliness and proper functioning of the area, working area or tools
- Efficiently managing time and completing all tasks assigned by the supervisory authority
- Reporting damages, defects and other issues to his next higher supervisor
- Technical education or apprenticeship as coppersmith, from an A/C industry school would be an advantage
- General knowledge on diverse professional / technical activity
- Experience on minor repair on A/C
- Able to work as well as coppersmith; (I.E) fabrication of deco trim, forming of parts (bending, joggling)
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Fluent in English (any other language is a plus)
- Strong personal values corresponding with company values
- Team spirit
- Basis level of computer skills
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Competitive Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the Sheet Metal Technician Permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or click apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.