Carbon60 has a new opportunity for a number of experienced B1 Licensed Engineers to work a contract position based in Southend on Sea, Essex with...
Aircraft Pre Purchase Inspection Engineer Basel, Switzerland
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for an Aircraft Pre Purchase Inspection Engineer to work in a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
As a Pre Purchase Inspection Engineer you will be accountable for production of aircraft technical documentation for the Pre Purchase Inspection process. You will be required to produce a comprehensive overview of the aircraft before aircraft transaction is completed.
- Collaborate closely with all PPI related stakeholders to achieve all processes are globally aligned and executed effectively.
- Perform aircraft technical documentation review
- Liaise with all project stakeholders
- Create technical reports and subsequent support through to aircraft transaction
- Completion of technical documentation reviews to Quality, Cost & Delivery requirements
- Customer satisfaction during the project life cycle
- 5 years' experience working within and EASA Part M organisation
- C license Engineer & 2 years' experience working within an Maintenance Control Centre department (MCC)
- 5 years' experience working within an MCC department with a demonstrated understanding of continued airworthiness
- In depth understanding of aviation, National Aviation Authority (NAA) requirements, and regulatory framework
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace/mechanical engineering, or similar
- Results driven
- Customer focused
- High business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing skills
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Overtime, when available
- Competitive Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the Aircraft Pre Purchase Inspection Engineer Permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or click apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.