Soft Services ManagerThis is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within Facilities Management. An experienced Soft Services Manager is required to lead the delivery...
Contracts Account manager
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a Contracts Account manager is to manage customer accounts under Contract Support ensuring on time delivery and high service level. To develop and nurture strong relationship with our contracted customers whilst identifying further new business opportunities. To arrange regular meetings with our contracted customers to review contract performance and promote the business. To maintain the revenue & gross profit of each Contract account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets.
Due to the nature of the role, you must have aviation parts and component knowledge.
37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
- Manage customer accounts, orders and contracts, including customer specific requirements.
- Review costs associated to contracts under remit to ensure cost efficiency and profit maximisation.
- Analyse and revise performance reports monthly/quarterly/yearly and present data to customers.
- Negotiate with both customers and suppliers.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure on time delivery to the customer.
- Background in aviation or inventory trading
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with experience of Quantum and web based Aircraft parts databases
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.