Handyman required for Governmentt building in Bournemouth. This is a part time role working circa 23 hours a week.The role will involve planned and reactive...
Liverpool is a city with unique attractions and unrivalled musical heritage. With the largest collection of museums and galleries anywhere outside of the Capital, Liverpool's culture and heritage are at the very heart of the city.
Two new very attractive permanent positions have come up for an experienced multi-skilled / multi-trades, handy person. These are mobile roles covering Liverpool. As well as getting to see and travel across the city you will be paid door to door hours, be provided with a Van, fuel card and all the tools needed for the job. There is also a great pension & overtime available.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks, fabric maintenance tasks, business support tasks and janitorial tasks.
To provide support across a number of trades, including:
- Fire Alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- Changing lightbulbs, relamping of defective luminaries
- Minor Painting & decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General cleaning / janitorial duties
- Adhoc porterage duties (moving of furniture, office moves etc.)
- The Handyperson ill be expected to Participate in a standby rota for emergency calls, outside normal working hours.
- To assist with first line response to reactive repairs in Liverpool City
What we are looking for
- Previous experience across multiple trades or in a multi-skilled role / as a handyperson
- Excellent communication & customer service as you will often be representing the client at a site
- Willingness to develop skillset and to undertake further training where needed
- A great understanding of Health & safety requirements and legislation within a building environment
- A good Liverpool based location (or very close by) and a full UK driver's license
If this position as a mobile handyperson, based in Liverpool City is of interest - please apply to this advert and we will be in touch with feedback. I look forward to reviewing your CV!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.