Quality InspectorCarbon60 are proud to represent an organisation which has a worldwide span. They are renowned as being a fantastic employer who are undergoing a...
Role: Refrigeration Trainer
Location: Coffley, Hertfordshire
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
The post holder will be required to deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment based in Coffley, Hertfordshire, ensuring that my clients standards are maintained. This role will ensure that every learner is given the opportunity to achieve their full potential within a safe, stimulating and supportive environment. The post holder will develop and use a range of effective and appropriate teaching techniques and materials to engage, motivate and inspire students as individuals
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment, with due recognition of the current syllabus and course specifications.
- Ensure that teaching is informed by contemporary research, scholarship, knowledge and professional practice. Keep up to date with relevant course subject matter, industrial/commercial developments, course examination/assessment requirements and legislation.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of training aids, equipment, resources and teaching materials to meet course specifications and learning outcomes.
- Teach subjects across a range of qualification types and levels and to an appropriate timetable
- Take a proactive role in the maintenance of standards of achievement, behaviour, discipline and punctuality.
- Set, assess, mark and monitor students work according to the procedures outlined by the appropriate awarding body.
- Oversee examinations and assessments
- Contribute to team meetings to monitor, review and evaluate relevant courses
- Take an active part in developing new subjects and courses, including all associated resources
- Interview potential students and conduct diagnostic assessments as necessary
- Organise and carry out learner assessments in the workplace, as appropriate
- At least 10 years of experience working in the trade
- Qualified to a minimum of Level 2 NVQ or equivalent in refrigeration and air conditioning
- Strong work ethic, committed, reliable and conscientious
- Good knowledge of the latest industry trends/ techniques
- A passion for the subject
- Knowledge and skills to inspire and motivate others
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.