Handyman required for Governmentt building in Bournemouth. This is a part time role working circa 23 hours a week.The role will involve planned and reactive...
Tired of being stuck in the same old routine?
This could be the job for you! We are looking for a mobile multi-skilled engineer (handyperson) to cover multiple sites across Wiltshire.
Not only will you get to travel across the county, you will also get paid door to door hours. This means you will be paid from the moment you leave your front door, right up until you get back home again - not from when you arrive and leave the site! We will also provide you with a van and all necessary tools to get the job done and offer very competitive overtime and pension rates.
The purpose of this role is to provide general maintenance support across a variety of trades and tasks.
- Testing of Fire Alarms, water temperature, emergency lighting etc. Checking utility meters
- Minor / basic to advanced level across as many trades as possible: plumbing, painting & decorating, tiling, carpentry, electrical, mechanical etc.
- cleaning / janitorial duties & Porter duties
- To partake in an outside of work hours call out rota
What we are looking for
- Experience across multiple trades, previous in a handyperson / multi-skilled role would be very beneficial
- you will be representing our client at their sites so outstanding communication and customer services is required
- We are not expecting candidates to be a master of every trade, however we do expect you to have a willingness to develop your skills and to undertake further training where needed
- Very health & safety conscious. Any health & safety certificates/qualification would be beneficial
- Based in Wiltshire with a full UK drivers licence
If this permanent position as a mobile handyperson (multi-skilled technician, multi-skilled engineer), based in Wiltshire City is of interest - please click on the button to apply to this advert. I look forward to hearing from you and will be in touch soon with feedback.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.