Customer Service AdvisorThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide organisation who are experiencing a period of continued success and expansion. In order to...
Role: Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
My client has various contracts across London and The United Kingdom and is able to offer a safe secure role for an Air conditioning Engineer in a commercial environment
- To carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance
- To carry out minor works and installations
- You will investigate and rectify faults
- Report and complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Must hold a level 2 qualification in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (C&G or equivalent)
- F Gas qualified (City and Guilds 2079-11/12Level or CITB J11/12) essential
- It is essential to have AC split systems and/or Chiller experience
- Experience working in the Building Serrvices environment
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.