We're currently looking to recruit a Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer(Electrical Bias) on a permenant basis to cover Ayrshire.DutiesCarry out planned maintenance to a variety of...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 highly skilled Mobile electrician's to cover Liverpool City. The purpose of this role is to perform electrical building maintenance to a number of the client's sites across Liverpool.
A van and all the tools required to get the job done will be provided. We also offer door to door hours, meaning you will paid the second you leave your front door right up until you get back home again. You will also be given a fuel card so your commutes are fully covered and help make up your working hours. We also provide excellent overtime rates on any hours worked above 40 in the week.
- Reactive & Proactive electrical maintenance support
- Carrying out of modifications & installations where required
- Leasing with contractors & external suppliers, occasionally supervising and inspecting work done
- Continuously looking to improve processes, make things more efficient and save on costs
- Completion of paperwork
- To work flexibly across trades where possible and complete other duties as directed by your line manager
What we are looking for
- NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Certified in 17th Addition wiring regulations (or similar accreditation)
- Fault finding, fault diagnosis and resolution (Electrical Inspection & Testing)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Exceptional communication skills and presented in a clean and tidy manner to represent the company, in the most professional manner possible
If this permanent position as a mobile Electrician (multi-skilled technician, multi-skilled engineer), based in Liverpool City is of interest - please click on the button to apply to this advert.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please give me (Lewis) a call on 01296 311323. I will be more than happy to answer any queries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.