Assembly Team Leader BristolCarbon60 are currently recruiting for an Assembly Team Leader to join a large engineering business based in Bristol. The Assembly Team Leader...
Customer service team leader
Set just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. The company repair avionic equipment, from radar and sonar equipment, to flight entertainment systems.
The role as a Customer service team leader is to manage the Customer Services team and be involved in dealing with external/internal customers via telephone dealing with inbound and outbound calls, high volume and often complex in nature.
37 hour working week, Mon-Thurs 8.00-4.15, Fri 8.00 - 3.45
- To be competent with and able to carry out all activities carried out by direct reports, including but not limited to: pricing, quoting, releasing, shipping, loans, exchanges, raising of work orders, raising new parts. To cover all these activities when required.
- To monitor, track and improve the department performance using metrics and to regularly review these with senior management. Specifically monitoring gross margin, the number of quotes produced and accepted, value of quotes, days on quote, number of quotes outstanding and value.
- Involvement in managing the raising of OEM (Originally Equipment Manufacturer) invoices.
- Provide leadership, presence and energy to the Customer Service and Stores teams.
- Significant IT skills - Microsoft word, excel, databases
- Proven experience of working in a Customer Service environment
- Excellent management/supervisory skills
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff canteen
- Onsite Parking
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.