Manufacturing Maintenance Technician urgently needed for a worldwide medical and health-care organisation based in Cardiff South WalesDutiesReactive repair of production and engineering equipment and machineryMachine...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to work directly on site for a large engineering business based in Gloucestershire.
The Maintenance Technician will be required to conduct building fabric, services and grounds maintenance to make sure the premises are kept to a high standard for staff, visitors and customers.
This role would ideally suit someone from a multi-trade skills background who has worked in an industrial, commercial or manufacturing environment.
- Carry out minor repair work on building fabric, fixtures and grounds
- Complete planned maintenance activities including some cleaning, testing, data recording and fire alarm testing
- Supervise sub-contractors
- Conduct daily inspections of buildings and grounds to identify work activities
- Moving office furniture, painting and decorating
- Deputise for Site Maintenance Supervisor
- General upkeep of on-site paths, roads and car parks
- General landscaping and planting including mowing, weeding and pruning
- Lock up duties as and required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join a large and reputable engineering business. The company offers great staff benefits, as well as opportunities for future training and progression. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.