Have you ever thought about getting into recruitment, do you have an understanding of, or interest in engineering, are you comfortable talking to people and...
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Plumber/Water Treatment Plumber role to work in central London.
The successful candidate will have a strong maintenance background and relevant qualification.
Previous experience in providing maintenance services to commercial buildings and hospitals is highly desirable.
The Mechanical Plumber/Water Treatment Plumber will be working from Monday to Friday, 08.00 am to 04.30 pm, for a prestigious FM company.
- Carry out Planned and Preventative maintenance
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
- Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment
- Inspection plant room, tank and water softener
- Maintenance valve, steam trap, pipe, pumps, motors
- Unblock toilet and sink
- Dealing with leaks
- Regulating water temperatures
- Replacing sinks/toilets/taps and showers
- Leaking radiators
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- L8, Legionella training
- Proven experience in commercial buildings maintenance
- Must be able to pass a security clearance
Hourly rates are £20.00 (Ltd or Umbrella Company) or £16.00 per hour (PAYE).
This is a temporary to permanent role.
Call me on 02030 960428 or 07554 458977 if you are interested in the Mechanical Plumber/Water Treatment Plumber role and want to find out more.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.