Multi Skilled Technician (Handyperson)Carbon60 are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Technician, to work at a static site based in Cardiff. This is an office building...
A brilliant opportunity has come up for a mobile multi-skilled engineer, to provide support flexibly across as many trades as possible. This is a mobile role providing building maintenance to sites in Clacton on Sea and surrounding areas. We're not expecting candidates to be a master of every trade and training will be given to any areas where you need extra support.
Some of the most attractive benefits of this role include: Door to door hours (Paid the moment you leave home until you get back, which might make road traffic become less annoying for you!), Overtime at time and half for any hours worked above 40 in the week. Fantastic career progression opportunities and training as well as much more which I will go over with you if you apply to my advert.
To provide support across a number of trades, including:
- Building maintenance tests (water temperature, fire alarms, Reading utilities meters etc.)
- Basic Electrical work / electricians mate + changing lightbulbs, testing emergency lighting systems
- Painting & decoration
- Basic plumbing tasks
- Some general cleaning / janitorial duties will be required
- moving of furniture, office moves etc
- Participate in a standby rota for emergency calls, outside normal working hours. You will be paid a flat rate for being on the rota and get overtime at time and half for any hours worked.
- The Handyperson will be expected to assist with the first line response to reactive repairs in Clacton on Sea
What we are looking for
- The more trades you are able to assist with the better.
- Fluent English, exceptional communication and able to represent the client in a professional manor
- Eager to develop and complete training courses
- A great understanding of Health & safety requirements and legislation within a building environment
- A good Clacton on sea based location (or very close by) and a full UK driver's license
If this position as a mobile handyperson, based in Clacton-on-Sea is of interest - please apply to this advert and we will be in touch with feedback. I look forward to reviewing your CV!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.