We're looking to recruit a Mobile multi skilled engineer(Gas) for a permanent role covering Edinburgh and surrounding area.DutiesCarry out planned maintenance to a variety of...
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a mobile, multi-skilled Gas Engineer to cover sites in Blackpool and the surrounding areas. We are looking for someone who can be flexible and can work across other trades but has a strong Gas bias.
This opportunity has some great benefits which include: A van, Fuel card, Door to door hours, competitive over time & pension rates and brilliant career progression opportunities. My phone number is on the bottom of this advert feel free to give me a call and I can run through the entire package.
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance)
- Work flexibly across trades where and when required. If possible supporting the Mechanical and Electrical Engineers with related tasks. Training will be provided if needed
- Routine building maintenance and testing
- You will be expected to participate in an emergency call out rota periodically and may be occasionally called out to provide emergency repairs
- To lead on any Gas related tasks in Blackpool and the surrounding area.
- Help your colleagues to develop their skills and be a great person to work with
What we're looking for:
- Gas qualifications, Gas safe, F-Gas
- A strong gas bias and demonstrable experience working as a gas engineer or within the discipline
- Responsible for self and others to maintain a safe working environment
- Multi-skilled. Experience and capability to provide maintenance service in both mechanical and electrical disciplines would be very beneficial
- Good Blackpool based location (or very close by)
- The successful candidate will need to be reliable and punctual as well as speaking fluent English and being a great communicator. You will often be representing the client on site by yourself or as part of a small team so it is important that you are well presented and professional.
If this opportunity as a Multi-skilled Gas engineer based in Blackpool is of interested then please apply to this advert and I will review your CV. Alternatively please feel to give me a call on 01296 311323 and we can discuss the role. Thank you ever so much for your time! If you feel like this role would be a good fit, I hope to hear from you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.