Have you ever thought about getting into recruitment, do you have an understanding of, or interest in engineering, are you comfortable talking to people and...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mobile handyperson to cover a variety of sites and buildings in the South East of England. This a very diverse and varied role and would suit somebody who has skills to provide support across multiple trades.
We're not expecting you to be master of every single trade but the more you can help with the better. Training will also be provided areas in which you are more out of your comfort zone.
Trades we are looking for support on
- Air conditioning & Refrigeration
- Heating & Ventilation
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Janitorial & Cleaning
- Painting & Decorating
- Basic Plumbing
- Water, Fire alarm & Emergency lighting testing
- Utility Meter reading
- General Building maintenance
Benefits of this role include
- Getting to travel a lot, varied and diverse job
- Door to door hours, get paid from the moment you leave you front door up until you get back!
- Van and all tools needed to get the job done are provided
- Fuel card, all millage fully paid for
- Very competitive, uncapped overtime (min rate of time & half). Overtime paid for all hours worked over 40 in the week
- Great career progression opportunities, our client is a global facilities maintenance company who offer out all roles internally before going external. They fill 40% of roles this way which is a very high %
- Fantastic Pension contributions
If this role as a mobile Handy person, covering the Southeast is of interest please apply to this advert and I will review your CV and be in touch soon with feedback. If you think this role would be a good fit then I look forward to hearing from you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.