Handyman required for Governmentt building in Bournemouth. This is a part time role working circa 23 hours a week.The role will involve planned and reactive...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a handyperson to cover a sites in Telford. This is a static role but there are a number of sites across Telford you could be allocated to. This a very diverse and varied role and would suit somebody who has skills to provide support across multiple trades.
We're not expecting you to be an expert of every single trade but the more you can help with the better. Training will also be provided areas in which you are more out of your comfort zone.
Trades we are looking for support on
- Basic Plumbing
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Janitorial & Cleaning
- Painting & Decorating
- Basic Plumbing
- Water, Fire alarm & Emergency lighting testing
- Utility Meter reading
- General Building maintenance
- Electrical, Mechanical (if possible)
- Air conditioning & Refrigeration, Heating & Ventilation (if possible)
Benefits of this role include
- all tools needed to get the job done are provided
- Very competitive, uncapped overtime. Overtime rate paid for all hours worked over 40
- Great career progression opportunities, our client is a global facilities maintenance company who offer out all roles internally before going external.
- Annual salary / performance reviews
- Great job security and brilliant Pension contributions
If this role as a multi-skilled engineer, covering Telford is of interest please apply to this advert and I will review your CV and be in touch soon with feedback. If you think this role would be a good fit then I look forward to hearing from you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.