Handyman required for Governmentt building in Bournemouth. This is a part time role working circa 23 hours a week.The role will involve planned and reactive...
Salary £20,000 - £24,000
A renowned FM company who hold contracts across the UK are looking to fill a number of positions across London and Essex. They are currently looking to fill a number of vacancies in London and the South East for Handypersonnel able to carry out basic building fabrication work
- You will be responsible to carry out basic repairs in a governmental building
- Ensure that all paperwork is kept updated and is accurate
- carry out PPM and reactive tasks as and when required
- Ensure that Health and Safety is adherred to at all times
- Report all faults in a timely manneer
- Must hold a full UK Drivers Licence
- Experience in Facilities Management
- Be smart and presentable at all times
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.