Customer Service AdvisorThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide organisation who are experiencing a period of continued success and expansion. In order to...
My client is a world leader in Facilities Management and are looking at taking on Handy people to work on a governmental project across London and the Home counties. This particular role is based in Thanet
Role - Handyperson
Duration - Permanent Contract
salary - £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Location - Thanet
- Carry out buildingt fabrication tasks through out building
- Monthly and weekly checks
- Visual checks for Health and Safety breaches and faults throughout building
- Janitorial task as and when required
- Basic plumbing and fabrication tasks
- Experience in the Building Maintenance environment
- Full Drivers licence
- Clean and presentable at all times
- Very Customer facing
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.