Multi Skilled Technician (Handyperson)Carbon60 are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Technician, to work at a static site based in Cardiff. This is an office building...
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Full time position
My client is currently recruiting for a Handyperson to work in the area of Canterbury to look after the fabrication of the building on a governmental contract
- You will be required to carry out basic maintenance tasks throughout government building
- Basic plumbing, decoration, fabrication works
- Report all Health and Safety Issues
- Record and update paperwork
- Working alongside internal and external stakeholders
- carry out fire alarm tests
- Check temperature
- Drivers licence
- Building Maintenance experience
- Client facing role, so must be clean, smart and presentable at all times
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.