Our client, a major and internationally operating Aerospace & Defence company are currently hiring for a Document Controller at their Portsmouth site. This is a...
A position for a Production Controller is available for our client based in Stevenage. The successful candidate will be responsible for the control of business unit/customer orders. This is achieved by efficient management and expedition of procured and manufactured items, as well as solely controlling the flow of work required to meet the delivery of a product to cost and schedule. Using SAP and P6
- Load Customer Order demand into production and manage Work Order in SAP
- Ensure kits/works orders are released on time and expedite them to meet the planned delivery dates.
- Manage material supply issues to avoid potential delivery slippages.
- Monitor drawing release activity and adherence to production schedules. Report any delay, investigate impact/recovery and ensure project are charged for respective changes to schedule/effort.
- Input and maintain production data required by the company stock control tool.
- Identify schedule recovery opportunities from changing production work flow.
- Three years' experience of working in a manufacturing environment within Aerospace/defence industries.
- Three years' experience using an MRP/ERP tool (preferably SAP).
- Knowledge of how to interpret and update information on Scheduling tool, preferably Primavera.
- Able to prioritise workload effectively.
- Experience with Bill of Material (BoM) management.
Clean room working will be part of the role
Should you be interested on this opportunity please contact Denise Simao on or on +44 (0) 2392 705 540. Please note: You will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.