Buyer required to ensure the effective procurement of materials, components, major work packages and services based in Dorset.You will be working on World leading products...
Buyer required to ensure the effective procurement of materials, components, major work packages and services based in Dorset.
You will be working on World leading products and be responsible for the buying activity for specific commodities, for on time delivery and Material Price Variance associated with inbound supply of goods and services
Responsibilities as a Buyer:
- Acknowledge all Purchase Orders by the vendor base
- Review and manage the open Purchase Order book
- Accurately maintain latest projected dates of supply dates from vendors
- Manage communication of change making amendments to requirements, schedule and price
- Manage day to day procurement activities including internal and vendor communications; negotiating schedule and delivery changes with vendors; negotiating price changes with vendors
Benefits of a Buyer:
- Career progression with training
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Matched contribution pension
- 3x Salary Life Assurance
- Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Buyer in a state of the art facility based in Dorset with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.