Document Controller BirminghamImmediate start. Our client are looking for a construction site based Document Controller. Based on an NHS site in central Birmingham andtaking you...
Software Engineer - 6 month contract
Design, develop, maintain and debug marine navigation equipment, including radar displays and electronic chart equipment running on Windows and written in C#. Resultant products support both the commercial and naval markets.
- Primarily: full-lifecycle software product development of marine navigation products, focusing on design, implementation and test.
- Provision of technical assistance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Occasional liaison with internal and external stakeholders, potentially including suppliers.
- Occasional travel both within the UK and further afield.
- To be aware of and comply with Company Standards of Conduct and all relevant statutory requirements.
- To carry out any other reasonable management request.
TECHNICAL/JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Windows desktop application development using C#, preferable using Windows Forms.
- Proven track record of picking up existing projects quickly (circa 500 KLOC).
- Multithreaded software development using low-level primitives.
- Following quality management processes.
- Working to deadlines.
- Agile development using Scrum.
- Tool-based UML design.
- Use of Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo).
- Mercurial and Subversion for source control.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.