Production EngineerBristolCarbon60 are recruiting for a Production Engineer to join a large engineering business based in Bristol. The Production Engineer will report into a Production...
Carbon60 are recruiting for a Production Engineer to join a large engineering business based in Bristol. The Production Engineer will report into a Production Manager and will be tasked with ensuring production equipment is available and working efficiently.
The production Engineer will also be required to deliver continious improvement and total productive maintenance services for the business.
- Delivery of continuous improvement projects to deliver step change improvements
- Problem solving and solution implementatio
- Support and improve existing manufacturing processes & equipment.
- Support the development of day to day operations
- Attend Daily Production engineering team meeting
- Cover for the Production Engineering Manager as and when required.
- Provide support for the maintenance engineers (planned and unplanned maintenance)
- Support New Product Introduction & New Process Introduction (NPI)
- Support with factory equipment breakdowns
- Qualified in a relevent engineering discipline or demonstratable Mechatronic engineering experience
- Mechanical bias experience
- Project Management, planning and budgeting experience
- 3D/2D Tooling Design
- Experience using Lean Tools (SMED, TPM, Problem solving, etc.)
- Preventative maintenance exposure (OEE/TPM)
- Continuous improvement experience
- Plastic Injection moulding and mould tooling experince and fault finding
- PLC programming, monitoring & fault finding
- Able to use, monitor & diagnose robotics. (ABB / Staubli)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Engineer to become part of an innovative and growing business. The role offers at attractive salary and benefits package, bit future routes to progress and develop skills. For more information, pelase contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.