Software Developer .NET Our client is a privately held company operating in the transportation, surveillance, infrastructure and automation industries and is looking for a...
Software Developer .NET
Our client is a privately held company operating in the transportation, surveillance, infrastructure and automation industries and is looking for a talented Development Engineer to support the company's ambitious growth agenda both in the UK and Internationally.
Your role will be to develop and test software and applications. Provide technical assistance to customers using our products. Find the most suitable solutions to demanding customer's requirements. Assist with growing in-house development processes and testing.
- Experience developing complex web and client/server applications.
- Must have experience in database development using SQL server 2005 or above.
- Full involvement in the project lifecycle including design, development, testing, delivery, documentation, support and maintenance.
- Innovative and a quick learner in rapidly changing technology market
- Ability to achieve a deadline Determined and hard working
- Mature self-starter - able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, able to overcome objections and failure tolerant
- Global thinker - must be able to see the bigger picture
- Critical edge with tact & diplomacy when required
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.